Pilot and scale your startup technology with the world-leading corporations. Highline Beta is always happy to hear from early-stage startups with strong potential to collaborate with our clients.
Highline Beta and founding partner Aviva Canada announced the startups joining the inaugural cohort of the Safe x Connected Cities Accelerator. Over the next six months, selected startups will receive mentorship, develop proof concepts and pilot their solutions.
Creating a sustainable future: How the world’s largest brewer built a global accelerator program to create solutions for some of the most pressing environmental and social challenges of our time.
Why scale your startup with us
We work with ambitious founders to unlock the next stage of growth. We launch and scale enterprise pilots, commercialize products, and identify industry opportunities with support from our corporate, and startup partners worldwide.
Benefits for startups
- No Equity: We take no equity investment upfront; opportunity for follow-on investment from Highline Beta and Founding Partners
- Speed: Our sprint model is designed to fast-track startups to pilot corporate partnership in a 100 days or less.
- Mentorship: Through tailored programming and 1:1 coaching, the program helps startups get to a proof-of-concept faster.
- Access to Scale: Our enterprise network of leading collaborators provides an industry-wide ‘unfair advantage’ paired with product validation and scale. Amplify your brand awareness while fueling growth.
- Access to Funding: Potential funding and access to other institutional investors via the Highline Beta network.
A new model for corporate innovation and venture capital: co-creating startups with leading corporations creates true unfair advantage, leading to unique investment opportunities.
“We wouldn’t be where we are today without the support of AB InBev and Highline Beta. The 100+ Sustainability program accelerated our path to commercialization with AB InBev and other global organizations now adopting the BanQu platform in their supply chains. This AB InBev partnership has given us the credibility to secure additional customers and investors.”Ashish Gadnis, Founder and CEO, BanQu
Subscribe to our newsletter
Be the first to hear about new Highline Beta programs, events and updates